The Julux 200 LED lock signal transmitter uses the latest LED technology to generate light. The individual high-power LEDs are tested for function during operation and thermally monitored to ensure optimum function.
The LED lock signal transmitter Julux 200 is clearly visible even when the sun is low. The LED lock signal transmitter is equipped with particularly reliable and efficient control modules. Durable and robust components, a very stable and reliable LED technology as well as improved thermal management ensure particularly long service life and high availability.
Each Julux 200 LED light source has an electronic monitoring circuit. Current and voltage values of the LEDs are permanently monitored and controlled. If the corresponding limit values are exceeded or undercut, the input current is immediately interrupted so that the signal is safely switched off and the signal fuse of the control unit detects this.
• lifetime of the LED's up to 100.000 hours
• control input for switching the day-night operation on / off
• adjustment of day-night intensity via DIP switch
• control input for switching the signal on / off
• failure monitoring of the LED's
• potential-free output to signalize malfunctions of the lantern
• telescope mount
• Lock signal group Julius
« back to Overview
• Bridge signal board Lasse
• Navigation signal mast Hindrik