The spar buoy of the type PAS-630 was specially developed for use on icy waterways and harbours. The PAS-630 can also be used near the shore with shallow water depths and currents as well as in icy waters. Due to its low mass only a relatively light mooring is necessary. This makes the PAS-630 easy to handle and ideally suited for temporary applications.
The buoy body consists of three self-contained sections made of UV-stabilized polyethylene in rotational moulding. The individual sections are welded together. The barrel body is durable, colour-fast and therefore almost maintenance-free. A counterweight is located in the lower part of the barrel body.
The spar buoy PAS-630 is supplied with a lifting eye and with an adjustable anchor plate. Both are made of hot-dip galvanized steel. Reflective strips on the upper part improve visibility in the dark. A radar reflector made of aluminium is integrated in the upper part.
• more durable, UV-resistant and maintenance-free body made of polyethylene (PE)
• lifting and anchor plate made of hot-dip galvanised steel
• high visibility in the dark thanks to reflective strips on the upper part
• available as blunt, pointed or spherical shape in standard IALA colour red, yellow and green
• aluminium radar reflector integrated
• top marks according to IALA
« back to Overview