The LED marine lantern type LEDmin MKII is designed for operation in harsh weather conditions. The LED technology combines low energy consumption with high luminous intensity, long service life and therefore enables an almost maintenance-free operation.
The Vertical dispersion angle of the lantern can be adjusted to the requirements by selecting the lens. The LEDmin MKII lantern is intended for use on floating or fixed structures. The large vertical beam angle of the LEDmin MKII 30° allows a considerably better visibility of the light on buoys, especially in medium or high waves.
The two videos show the marine lantern LEDmin MKII during activation and operation.
Marine lantern activation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uj0lCUltz8
Marine lantern operation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3Nx_j5DfE
• LED lifetime up to 100,000 hours
• monitoring of the LED's
• standard IALA light colour in red, yellow, green or white
• temperature monitoring of the LED's
• adjustable day-night switch
• light intensity adjustable from 10 to 100
• input voltage monitoring
• seawater resistant aluminium body, painted
• UV-resistant and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
• 3 meter long connection cable
• IR remote control
« back to Overview