The LED range light SW360LED is designed for use in harsh environments. The LED technology combines low energy consumption with high luminous intensity, long service life and makes an almost maintenance-free operation possible.
The stable construction of this lantern is particularly noteworthy. The body is made of seawater-resistant stainless steel, the lens is UV-resistant and made of impact-resistant polycarbonate. The leading light can be programmed with 256 different flash codes and has an integrated day-night switch. An infrared remote control is available for programming.
The LED range light is designed for use on waterways and harbours where a large range is required.
• available in IALA colours red, yellow, green or white light colour
• horizontal opening angle 50° and 10 %
• lifetime of the LEDs up to 100,000 hours
• 2 adjustable dim statuses via I/O
• day-night switch, adjustable
• light intensity adjustable from 10 – 100 %
• input voltage control
• synchronization via digital signal (e.g. via cable or GPS)
• setting via infrared remote control
• stainless steel body
• UV-resistant and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens
• max. 72 LED's in one diameter of 360 mm
• integrated GPS synchronization module
« back to Overview