The SolaMAX-65 is a self-contained lantern with ranges of up to 5 nm in the standard version and up to 7 nm in the extended version (SolaMAX-65-T).
The self-contained lantern is designed to provide years of maintenance-free operation. The dispersing lens and highly efficient solar modules make the SolaMAX-65 particularly suitable for northern latitudes.
• battery capacity for demanding locations from 12 Ah to 50 Ah
• available in IALA colours of red, yellow, green and white
• 256 selectable flash codes
• durable LED technology
• on / off switch for storage e.g. in winter
• external AIS
• GPS synchronization module
• remote monitoring via GSM
• programming and self test option with IR remote control
Download datasheet »
Download catalogue »
« back to Overview