The LEDair 2 obstruction light is designed for marking aviation obstacles such as masts, chimneys, towers, cranes and buildings.
The LED technology used on the LEDair 2 Obstruction Light combines low power consumption with high light output, long service life and guarantees long maintenance intervals.
The LEDair 2 obstruction light complies with the guidelines of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Annex 14, 5th version and the General Administrative Regulation for the Marking of Aircraft Obstructions of 28 April 2007.
• ICAO Low Intensity 10 cd, Type A
• integrated brightness sensor
• horizontal radiation angle: 360
• vertical spreading width: > 12°.
• alarm contacts
• built-in surge protection: Class III according to IEC61643-1
• M16 connection for quick and easy installation
• water- and dust-tight body connections, temperature-resistant and resistant to mechanical stress
• shock and vibration resistant robust body
• corrosion-protected materials for all surfaces, electrical contact components and mounting accessories (seawater-resistant, anodised aluminium)
• high UV and ozone resistance, especially of optics and seals
• infrared version with 4 infrared LEDs (25 m W / sr)
• 24 V / 230 V variants
Download datasheet »
Download catalogue »
« back to Overview