The LEDair obstruction light is designed for marking aviation obstacles such as masts, chimneys, towers, cranes and buildings.
The LEDair obstruction light generates a continuous light with a very low power consumption. The LED technology combines low power consumption with high light yield, long service life and guarantees long maintenance intervals.
The LEDair obstruction light complies with the guidelines of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Annex 14 Vol. I, and the AVV of the Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Affairs.
• luminous intensity > 10 cd, red
• low power consumption
• maintenance-free through the use of modern high-power LEDs
• failure monitoring and provision of a potential-free fault signal contact
• flexible mounting options through various brackets
• UV-resistant body and impact-resistant polycarbonate hood
• 230 VAC or 12 / 24 VDC
• cable length 750 mm
• double obstacle light mounted on cross beam with terminal box
« back to Overview